Friday, February 24, 2012

The solution- gaining weight

For those of you interested in my blog, forgive me for my lack of consistency. Being a student I have to give priority to my education, too.

So, as promised, I will now give an explanation on how to combat/resolve the skinny-fat body type. The solution is to gain weight. I can imagine several eyebrows frowning upon reading this and even more people saying "He's crazy". Though that's something that I've heard before and something that I do not deny, let me explain myself.
Imagine yourself in a big shirt. The shirt looks appealing and you want it to fit you well and so you buy it- but it doesn't fit. Now, imagine your body as the shirt, and it's components (muscle, water weight, fat, etc) as yourself (trying to fit in the shirt). Your body itself is flabby or somewhat chubby but you lack muscle. The result ? You need to GAIN muscle so that you can fill the flab with some muscle (so to speak).
Yes, you will gain weight and admittedly some fat gains will come, too. But would you rather be flabby, having to wear loose clothes and be soft or would you prefer to develop solid muscles and have a healthy metabolism?

No comments:

Post a Comment